[bookport] Re: connecting problem

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:52:20 -0500

Doubletalk doesn't work with the BP connected.

At 01:47 PM 7/7/2005, you wrote:
Hi. I did check the connection to the computer; I did bypass the hub and plugged the bookport's usb cable directly into the computer and then connected. when I did that, the speech worked for a while; the transport software didn't open; I opened the software; tried to send a book and the software said bookport wasn't connected and asked if I'd like to queue the book which I did. when I closed the software, the speech didn't work. I don't understand why when I plug in the bookport usb cable to the bookport that Jaws and double talk wouldn't work and why the software won't open and why it thinks it isn't connected.

Margo and Elmo