[bookport] Re: connecting problem

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:18:02 -0400

Try it without the scanner connected. In fact, try it without any other
USB devices connected, unless they are essential ones, like a keyboard.

>>> margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/07/05 02:54PM >>>
Sandy, the hub was working just fine with the bp.  I did bypass the hub
and connected it to the computer and tbookport didn't think it was
connected--the software didn't think it was connected.  My scanner is in
the same hub and it works just fine--always has.  The bookport
connection was fine until today.

margo and Elmo