[bookport] connected bookport is not recognized by my computer need help please

  • From: Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Port list <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:47:50 -0300

Hello,

Thanks so very much to everyone on this list that said I can use a new mini u s
b cord that I can get at a Wallmart to fix my problem with connecting my
bookport to my laptop computer. Your wonderful help was so very much
appreciated.

After I got a brand new mini u s b cord from my local wallmart earlier today; I
still got the huge disappointing surprise whenever I plug this brand new mini u
s b cord that is already plugged into an u s b port on my laptop, when I plug
the mini end of this brand new minni u s b cord into my original bookport I get
the huge, huge, huge disappointing surprise message still:
"u s b not recognized, one of the u s b devices attached to this computer has
malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it"

AS far as the bookport itself goes, this bookport that I need to use alot every
day has been working fine. Anybody have any ideas on how I can maybe fix my
huge problem with not having any success in getting my laptop computer to find
the bookport when I attach my bookport to the necessary required u s b cable? I
have tried using all the u s b ports on my laptop computer with absolutely no
luck. Please, please, please, please does anyone maybe have a possible
suggestion that might fix this huge problem I am currently having with my
original bookport...........I really, really, really, really, really hope so?
As far as the batteries go, I have already made sure that brand new batteries
were put in correctly into my bookport......the battery charge indicator
pressing letter d & letter f together saids 100%.

If anyone maybe thinks they have a possible suggestion to fix my problem with
my current bookport, I would be so greatly appreciative of any helpful
suggestion. Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help.

Kindest regards,

Hank