[bookport] Re: caution about using the alarm

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:41:49 -0600

I think there is a setting for this. The first you come to says: 1 minute... or something like that. Just what it is for, I am not sure, if it doesn't do what I am assuming.

At 08:38 AM 1/19/2006, you wrote:

I suppose there could be a setting in the alarm for how long you wanted
it to keep playing.  Of course, this doesn't answer what happens when
you are playing a file and it goes off, but this is something I suspect
APH can deal with.

Neal