[bookport] Re: carrying case?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:49:41 +1200

Hi Jeannette and list:

The case for the book port offered by Executive Products inc. would be one
worth considering. I'm not sure how many cards you need to carry, but the
pocket in it will hold a couple, besides the one already in the book port.
Check out www.executiveproductsinc.com for details of a product that has often
been discussed on this list.

Cheers,
Dave