[bookport] Re: cards and card readers

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 08:48:24 -0400

In theory, anything that uses the term "CompactFlash" must be compatible
because that's a standard enforced by the CompactFlash Association, who
own rights to the word and the logo. There should never be a brand
conflict between any cards and devices that were designed to the
CompactFlash standard.=20