[bookport] can't connect to my computer

  • From: "Greg VK2HGK" <gregkerbage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:59:14 +1000

Hi guys
I have a major problem. My bp won't connect to my computer at work. It works floorlessly at home but when it comes to work there's something wrong. I have formatted the memory card in it, I have put new batteries in the bp. I have even uninstalled the software and reinstalled thesoftware with no luck. If you are thinking it's the cable it's not. I took my cable from work to home and it works fine.
I'm at a loss. If anyone can help me out it would be great.
Cheers