[bookport] Re: can of worms Re: Re: bookport Digest V5 #60

  • From: Marta Rodriguez <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:54:49 -0400

Sounds like what she went through was some really intense electronic scrutiny
if other people's CF
cards were equally wiped of data. I would suggest that perhaps people might
want to make an extra
copy of the material in the bookport onto another CF card, so that if the card
on the
unit were erased, one would at least have the data to read once one reaches
one's destination.
Doesn't solve the problem of what to read while on the plane, but at least one
would have the
books.

Marta