[bookport] Re: can not connect bookport to p c

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:25:17 -0400

I had that same problem when I received my bookport.  First see if Bookport
is recognized in Windows explorer..the solution ended up being that APH sent
me a PCI card for a USB connection as the one in my PC was not compatible
with Bookport.
Try rebooting and starting your computer with the Bookport plugged in and
see if it recognizes it then.