[bookport] Re: can I get the original program

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:19:40 -0500

Hello:

We don't keep older versions up on the web.  It shouldn't be necessary to
install an older copy of the program to get the files back.  However, if you
are set on doing that, you'll need to find your CD.  Since we are no longer
supporting this product (it is not made anymore), we do not keep CD's for it.
Installing from the web site should give you all you need.  One thing you might
do before installing the latest release is to go into c:\documents and
settings\all users\aph and delete the folder for Book Port transfer.  Then, you
can install from

www.aph.org/tech/bp_setup.exe

This will give you a clean install.

Pamela