[bookport] Re: calculators

  • From: "Myrna Votta" <mvotta1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:00:22 -0400

Hi Mike and List,

I can see the note-taker.  Haven't you ever read something and need to take
notes on it?  Why should people have to put down their Bookport and either
go to their PC, or to their Note-taker, or to a Brailler, or good old slate
and stylus.  Then when the note taking is finished on the passage, people
need to put down whatever device they are using and pick up the Bookport.
Isn't is simpler to just put the Bookport into the note-taking mode, write
some stuff, and then go back to the reading mode?  Besides, if any of you
are like me, especially when you are tired, when you put down the Bookport,
you need to look for that other device because you can't remember where you
put it.  Then, after you are finished taking notes, you have to remember
where you put the Bookport. (grin)

Myrna