[bookport] Re: calculators

  • From: "Jim King" <jim_king@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:42:16 -0400

Adding a calculator as another feature would not diminish its reading
function and would make the Book Port more attractive for many people.
There are many adaptive devices available with a scientific calculator =
but I
cannot find one that has a financial calculator.  I would use a =
financial
calculator many times a day and would have purchased a Book Port much =
sooner
if it had one.

Jim King