[bookport] Re: calculators

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:28:46 -0500

I personally didn't even think the note taking feature was needed. As walt
points out, the unit's main function was to be a portable reader, not a note
taker. Some people have said that the other main product in this category,
the bookcourier, is not nearly as well supported. I don't think that's the
case, it's just that they are sticking to what the product was made for,
reading, no more, no less.