[bookport] Re: bspeakers for bookport

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:15:27 +1200

Hi Don aqnd list:

Yes, an FM transmitter is a good way to extend the audio of the bookport, provided you don't mind being tied in one place with the transmitter. Even though my transmitter is small and can operate by batteries, it would still be a bit much to comfortably carry around. If I could find a Bluetooth receiver to attach to the transmitter, that would be handy. All those that I have found that aren't part of headphones require power, which isn't readily surplus.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <ka7ojt@xxxxxxxxxxx>