[bookport] Re: bspeakers for bookport

  • From: "sseric57" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:31:53 -0400

John, I have a set of speakers from Radio Shack (I believe
model 40-1441) that were about $20.  They are a clam shell
type, but do not separate but unfold to about 9 inches.
Folded shut, they are about the size of a 10-ounce coffee
cup.  They have an on/off switch and volume thumb wheel.
They have about an 8-inch cord with a 3.5 plug.  They
actually sound very good and are certainly loud enough for
most listening, unlike some of them I have purchased that
did not run off batteries.  These take three AA batteries
and can run off an AC adapter that is not included.

Eric SS