[bookport] Re: broken bp transfer

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:34:05 +1200

Hi Simon and list!

I recall some discussion on this list several months ago. The jist of it is that folks weren't completlely uninstalling things before re-installing. Besides removing through control panel, you need to manually remove the folders. Then try re-instal,ling the software.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Jaeger" <SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx>