[bookport] broken bp transfer

  • From: Simon Jaeger <SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:10:27 -0700

hello,

I have written to the blind tech list regarding this and am hoping one of these
list can assist me with this problem.

Recently I got all my data transfered from one hard drive to another. They are
both Toshiba 5400rpm notebook hard drives, but the one that failed was a 60gb
hd and this one is an 80. The problem is, when I try to run any APH apps, I get
an error reporting dialog. The programs don't even run, they just open, crash,
and close. there isn't even a main window.

I thought that since bp transfer is, after all, an APH app, and there is a
technical support person on ehre, that I may be able to receive help from this
list. I am using windows XP home edition, and I believe it has sp2, I am not
entirely sure. The computer was bought about a year and a half ago.

Please let me know if you have any idea what could be causing this problem.
Reinstalling does not help either, I have tried that already.

Simon