[bookport] Re: broken batter cover

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:29:46 -0400

Simon:

We don't sell that particular part.  You'll have to contact our manufacturer
(Springer Design).  You can send an email to:

sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell them that you need to order a battery door for the Book Port and they will
get back to you.  As someone else already pointed out, it does cost $25,
because you have to buy a case (probably be much cheaper to just put some
sturdy tape on it and save the money--especially if you plan on buying the next
model).
Anyway, there's the info., should you decide you want it.

Pamela

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> simonjaeger@xxxxxxx 06/18/07 09:02PM >>>
Well, to make a long story short, my bp took a rather impressively bad fall,
and now the cover is broken to the point where I have to tape it. Does anyone
know if I can get a new one for a decent price or am I going to have to put up
with this until I get the bp2, if I do so?

Simon