[bookport] Re: braille translation errors

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:28:43 -0500

I don't have my book port here at work to test it, but I'm assuming it is in the first three letters of each. like the beginning of beleaguered starts with b-e-l, which in braille is a low b then ll, which of course in braille is below. I have seen this problem with a word which started with b-e-s. Likewise I'm thinking the i-m-m in the beginning of the other two are being pronounced as immediate.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>