[bookport] Re: braille filter and send to BP

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:55:26 -0600

Perhaps the new BP will be able to do that. Pamela has answered you, though. Aren't you kicking a dead horse by continuing to ask this question?

At 09:27 PM 12/18/2006, Shawn Thiel wrote:
Hi,
I can see why aph would want to use their translator, but it would be nice to have an option in the bp firmware to skip the page number. I don't know how possible that is, but if nfb trans can remove the page numbers, why can't bp itself just skip over them? it could be an option like header avoidance in k1000. That doesn't remove the header, just skips over it during the reading process.
Shawn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>