[bookport] Re: bp carrying case

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:01:06 -0400

I use a camera case. Go to Circuit City or Wal-Mart and look through their selection. Normally, camera cases are soft but rigid enough that they do not hit the keys when the unit is locked, plus have extra compartments for earbuds, batteries, cards and the like. Remember, also, that you can turn off the "lock beep" in the options.

Have a great day,
Alex