[bookport] bp and audio files question

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:59:26 -0400

Hi list:

Well i'm happy to say that I'm now adding audio files to the bp, and got around the problem I had of getting the device to read them in order, that is, without starting the second file somewhere in the middle as opposed to the beginning. I wasn't creating folders before when I was trying to transfer the files, and that appeared to be the source of the problem. So for the most part it transitions from file to file quite well. But sometimes when going from one file to the other the device will skip either the beginning of that upcoming file, or the last part of the previous file. I am able after a fashion to get the device to go back to where I left off reading before it did the skip, so apparently there's nothing wrong with the files that were transferred, but it does have that quirk. I'm led to believe that the transferred files are okay because when I listen to them in windows media player the transition from file to file goes smoothly. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thank you.
Marta