[bookport] bookwizard?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:57:29 -0500

Hi I just noticed the book wizard and some post on registration for r t b
books.  Am I going to be able to use RFB books with the bookport?  I am a RFB
book user so do I need to contact them to get this pin?  Do I have to send the
bookport to them to unlock something?  I am loving this bookport more and more
all the time.  It seems that we can condense most everything in one small
package .
I am going to contact radio shack to see if I can get a small powered speaker
to connect to the headphone jack so that I can listen without headphones.  Andy.