[bookport] Re: [bookshare-discuss] My Apology

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:04:11 -0800

I also second that appology as well, I knew it was my mistake, but I
thought that by sending it, to the BP list, that would have given a
more quick response, since I still have my BP and don't take sides,
because if I did take sides then that wouldn't be considered loyal to
all who have helped me in the past and to those who are willing to
help me in the upcoming future and so now I also plead you guys to
also forgive me, I just was being helpful and I deserved to be yelled
at, and JAWS does a great job doing so. So again, I humbly appologize,
didn't mean to bring this to a boil.

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx