[bookport] Re: bookport's reliability

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:00:49 -0400

Dory,

Since my BP is 2 years old I can't speak to the reliability of recently
manufactured units but any problems I've had with mine have been minor
indeed.  And the vast majority of those occured because of something about
the unit or it's commands that  I as the user hadn't known.  I sincerely
hope you get your problems solved because the book port, for me, has been
every bit as wonderful and reliable as you were lead to believe it would be.
Lou