[bookport] Re: [bookport]does anyone know link

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:46:26 -0500

If this ever comes about, it almost certainly won't be until the new Book
Port is released and nobody knows yet what features that's going to include.
It almost certainly isn't possible to implement this on the existing models,
however. There are also licensing considerations, I think, that involve fees
that would have to be paid by APH if WMA files (protected or not) were to be
supported. In short, just stay tuned until somebody official gives us the
word.