[bookport] Re: bookport versus book courier

  • From: "Tim Noonan" <tnoonan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:29:34 +1000

The AccessWorld review was ok-ish, but is totally out of date for software
functionality now.

At the risk of offending someone, Even then, I didn't feel it adequately
highlighted the uniqueness's of each machine, as much as saying what was
similar.

Still, its a good starting point, and was relatively accurate at the time of
writing.

One good and accurate (but potentially biased)  comparison is found in the
latest BookPort manual, under Frequently Asked Questions.

Tim