[bookport] bookport transfer update

  • From: matthew dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:28:53 -0400

Hi all. I rote earlyer because I was not able to get the bookport to connect to my computer. I have just had my dad look at the ports on my laptop and as it turns out one usb port is standered and one is not. This means that one port has 4 holes and the other one does not. I also discovered that my desktop usb ports are the same way in that the both have four holes in them. Idid not know this until yesterday. My dafd is going to try to get me some kind of connecter so that I can use it in the pc. I just thought that if any one else has as much trouble as I did then

"You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.this might be the way to go. I will let everyone know what I found out as soon as I do.

Matthew

" George strate MSN/windows messenger: matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx
To join my web brail list send a blank message to web-braille-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscriibe in the subject line

Visit my live journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/mdyer1983