[bookport] bookport testing

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:21:39 -0500

I got my bookport today, and did some testing with the transfer speed.
I copied some mp3 files to it both with the bp attached and with an external
reader
I did not use the transfer software.
Copying to th ebookport directly from windows I got about 260k transfer
speed
Transferring t othe card from an internal card reader on the pc I got 2.3mb
transfer rate