[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:31:26 -0600

I think the problem is that some people see the BookPort as only a way to read
books, and others see potential for it to do other things.  I guess I come down
on the side of giving it more functionallity.  After all, who wants to carry
one device for reading books, one for calculating a vill for dinner, and yet
another to do real notetaking, and maybe another for your calendar.  If you do
much traveling or work in any kind of an office job you would certainly want to
combine as many of these functions as you can, and do so as cheaply as you can,
and still be able to take your favorite books along too.