[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:13:11 -0600

If I understand what you are saying, you are saying have a hot key to enter
another feature just like we currently do for the notetaker.  If that is what
you are saying then I think it is a great idea.  I would add this suggestion:
Whatever feature you are in when you turn the BookPort off that is what should
come back up when you turn it back on the next time.  Then each feature,
including book reading would have a hotkey that would move you to that feature
no matter where you might be when the BookPort is turned on.