[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:21:32 -0800

Ah guys come on, let's all just agree that this is a think tank list and if
somebody has a feature thought, post it.  No thought is a bad one.  I don't
agree with all i see and use to say that, but then I realized how demeaning
that is.  The BookPort, Larry and his staff are great and let's keep that
spirit going.

Now, for that dog hair removal tool, SMILE!  Come on folks, let's allow
people to say what they think is a good idea and respect from where each of
us comes.  We all bring value to this table.

Marlaina