[bookport] Re: bookport select audio book range dialog

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:07:02 -0600

If you can't fit all of an Audible on your card, you will get the range
message.

At 08:53 AM 3/18/2005, you wrote:
>Jim,
>I believe that the select audio range dialog only appears when you are
>sending a digital talking book, such as those from RFB&D.  If you are
>sending a audio book that is in MP3 format or from Audible.com, I don't
>believe that you will be able to limit the range that is sent.  I am a new
>BP user so someone please correct me if I am wrong.
>Thanks,
>Scott

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...