[bookport] Re: bookport select audio book range dialog

  • From: "Scott Duck" <sduck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:53:36 -0600

Jim,
I believe that the select audio range dialog only appears when you are
sending a digital talking book, such as those from RFB&D.  If you are
sending a audio book that is in MP3 format or from Audible.com, I don't
believe that you will be able to limit the range that is sent.  I am a new
BP user so someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks,
Scott