[bookport] Re: bookport plus

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:00:24 -0800

I am sure we will all know the answers as soon as they are available. In the menatime we all know as much as has already been posted. Anything mroe is just speculation.

Quote of the nanosecond...
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
-- Mark Twain
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx