[bookport] Re: bookport plus

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:37:29 -0800

Quote of the nanosecond...
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pamela Rader" <prader@xxxxxxx>
On 2009-12-28 bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
Hi, All,
I am a little concerned about this new thing as well.  All I want
is a Bo ok Port with undistorted audio capability.  I love the
notetaking functio n, although, in my next life, I would wish for a
Book Port with a qwerty keyboard so I could type faster.
Nevertheless, the Book Port is my 21st- century slate and stylus.
Sincerely,
Mark Blier
Sierra Vista, Arizona
<-->