[bookport] Re: bookport plus

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:11:21 -0500

I have not been officially bbriefed on this product, so I don't have all the
answers.  There is some built in memory (I don't know how much).
Unfortunately, when we start talking about things at these conferences and word
leaks out, those of us here have not had handson with the product and don't
have the answers to the questions that start coming in.

Once I get the information, I can better answer questions about the product.
That'll probably happen within the next few months.

Pamela