[bookport] Re: bookport not updating

  • From: "allen n" <kf4cld@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:24:33 -0500

Ok sorry.
I thought the final had ben released.
Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Lee
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 3:52 AM
  Subject: [bookport] Re: bookport not updating

  You're probably not signed up to be a beta tester.  Go to:

  http://www.aph.org/beta

  Download the book port beta software, and install it.  After that, you should
be able to get the latest beta firmware.

  Mark
  ASK, "WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU SET FOR YOURSELF IF YOU COULD NOT FAIL?" Don't ask
if it's possible or impossible. Don't worry about failing. Focus on what you
want, and let that be your guideline.