[bookport] Re: bookport not recognized

  • From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 02:42:02 -0400

I'm having this same problem, and I removed the set of btteries I had in it,
and put a new set in.  My computer doesn't say "found new hardware" it says
that this device has malfunctioned and I'm to click this message for more
information.  The message says to switch devices.  I have no other portable
devices connected.  The bookport works fine, but I can't get the computer to
recognize it.