[bookport] Re: bookport not playing last few seconds of mp3 file

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 16:18:54 -0500

Try copying them using Bookport Transfer.

At 05:23 PM 9/8/2006, Philip Hall wrote:
Hi. I am experencing a problem while reading an audio file on my bookport. The bookport isn't playing the last few seconds of the files. It cuts off about 2 to 3 seconds before the end of the file. I have varified this by playing the file on my braillenote, and the file is complete.
for example, at the end of one file, the phrase is supposed to be
the note said please wait.

the bookport cuts off just after it says
the note said
it has happened on other files.
the firmware revision is 2.3
I did not use the book port transfer software to copy the files, I copied them using
windows explorer.
the cf card was formatted by the bookport.

any info would be appriciated.

phil