[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:58:24 -0400

Larry,

I think with Liz, the dogs, your daughters, and the little girl, we've
got a real soundscape opportunity here. Man Michelle is a real hoot,
actually the lot are a hoot. You know come to think of it, the mics on
Jake would add a whole new perspective to podcasting we hadn't thought
of. grin
Oh and Bruce, trust me, beer and cofee can be quite tasty, but not
together and yes a water machine would be included, even us junkies need
a break now and then...grin