[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 07:55:21 -0400

Is there anything besides beer and coffee?  Quadrophonic...Let's see,
Jake, where are you, I need to clip some mics on your ears.

>>> n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:52:58 PM >>>
You know a water machine isn't a bad idea, but I want beer and cofee,
ain't that right Larry.

Ay really quadraphonic sound, now that's an idea. I think a set of
quadraphonic headphones or even surround sound would be the deal. Then

that would give Larry a whole new dimention of podcast to explore.
Ay maybe APH could work on the headphone idea and then move into
wireless speakers as well. YOu knw I can see a real future and big
bucks
for APH.