[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:33:34 -0500

Go for it!!!!!!!

At 08:04 PM 9/6/2005, you wrote:
What do you mean "someone would want stereo speakers?"  I want quadraphonic!
Okay, I'm joking so don't bust my chops over this one.
Richard Ehrler
On 2005-09-06 n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx said:
    Dave, come on man if you put a speaker in that box, the damned thing
    would be so small the quality of sound wouldn't be very good and of
    course it would likely have some impact on the life of the
    batteries. No scrap the speaker idea as the headphones isn't a
    problem. What we need is a very compact wireless set of headphones
    so the wires dont' get so twisted and hosed with extensive use.
    Besides if you want a speaker, good lord then someone will want
    stereo speakers and you see where this will go.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A