[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "Rick and Pauline" <daltontwo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:03:30 -0400

I don't believe anyone on the list is in a position to decide what is good for everyone else as it relates to the BookPort. Some prefer a speaker for their individual needs, and others are convinced a speaker is unnecessary. Why does one person have to be right and another wrong when it comes down to this
issue. I suggest the American Printinghouse should consider offering us an optional carrying case for the BookPort that would include a built in speaker for those who want one. There are such products on the market I know at the present time, but none that is specificly designed with the BookPort in mind. For those who feel strongly about having a speaker should have one if they are willing to pay for one. The same can be said for those who want an improved speech synthesizer. Why can't this be an option as well. Live and let live, guys, and lets try not to be so narrow minded.

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>