[bookport] Re: bookport locking up

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:20:49 -0400

Phil:

Also, just to clarify, you will need to reformat again, after updating
to 2.3, because of the significant changes.

Let us know if we can help you further.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> phall1246@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/11/06 02:08PM >>>
Hi. I did reformat the card before attempting to transfer the files.  I
am
also running the latest firmware, and I don't believe the battery
contacts
are bent, since the book port works fine except when I attempt to
transfer
files.
I'll try putting the files in a folder to see if that makes any
difference.

phil