[bookport] Re: bookport case design suggestions?

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:34:56 -0400

Hi.

Personally, I would love to see a case similar to the small version of the
TDK I'm a Speaker that some of us have, but specifically designed for the
BookPort.  It could have a flat panel speaker on the front flap, or on the
back for that matter.  This type of case would provide protection for the
BookPort and at the same time provide a useable speaker for listening
without headphones.  If designed properly, the speaker could also provide
output for using the note taker function. Perhaps an auto shutoff feature
would be good in case someone forgets to turn the speaker off.  Room for a
couple of cf cards would be nice.  Personally, I would be more apt to use a
belt clip, or a hand strap.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx