[bookport] Re: bookport and vista?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:39:51 -0500

Hi:

This is the latest version to the program, so if you check for updates, you'll
get it on your current PC.  However, older versions are not compatible with
Vista, thus, when you get your new PC, you'll want to download and install it.
If you try to install with your CD, it will not install.  I'm just trying to
save you some steps.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/25/08 05:22PM >>>
Hi,
I'm a little confused here. Is this something that I have to install in my
new pc, or is this an update for the bookport?
I will have the vista pc within 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Tat