[bookport] Re: bookport and case

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:25:27 -0600

If you have the case, just fold the front flap back to expose the keys, and Velcro it into place. The flap covers a multitude of belt clip sins.

At 02:07 PM 3/1/2007, you wrote:
Hi Lana and list:

I don't even notice the belt clip is there and I use the note taker quite a lot. Was listening to the radio yesterday while doing some waiting in the car. Heard ads for three places that I thought I might need to contact in the future. In each case, I just added the information to my notes file.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>