[bookport] Re: bookport and bookcourier formatting cards?

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 01:19:30 -0600

So, wonder how one gets a book port on trial from the library. As I recall I sent them my credit card information and it was a good while before I received the unit. I don't remember ever being offered a trial period of any kind.

  Phil Parr.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>