[bookport] (bookport) - Reading and Copying Question

  • From: "Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)" <j.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:52:56 +0100

I know that one can copy and paste, etc. in the braille notepad section of the
Book Port.  However, it occurred to me that, when reading a file in the normal
reading mode of Book Port, it would be nice to be able to select and copy a
sentence, phrase, etc. and paste it into the notepad section.  This would be
useful if there is, for instance, a long URL which would be difficult to
remember.

Of course, I suppose the file could be put into the Notepad section to start
with but one is not always near a computer and you never know when you might
want to copy and save a piece of useful information from a file you are reading.